1. Congress paper (LNCS Format)
There will be a combination of presentations including scientific papers. Prospective authors are invited, in the first instance, to submit papers for oral presentations in any of the areas of interest for this conference.
Authors should submit a paper based on page limitation including all figures, tables, and references. If you want to submit more than page limitation, you can add up to 2 extra pages with the appropriate fee payment.
All accepted papers will be included in the Congress. (1) Proceedings (without ISBN / ISSN).
Authors should submit a paper with 5~6 pages in length, including all figures, tables, and references. If you want to submit more than page limitation, you can add up to 2 extra pages (total MAX. 8 pages) with the extra page charges (100 USD per page).
Papers exceeding the page limits will be rejected without review.
Instructions for papers in the Springer's LNEE（Note that the paper format of LNEE is the same as that of LNCS
- Prepare your paper in the exact format as the sample paper for LNEE. Failure to do so may result in the exclusion of your paper from the proceedings. Please read the authors' instructions carefully before preparing your papers.
- Springer accepts both Microsoft Word and LaTex format in the Lecture Note Series.
However, we don' t accept the use of LaTex. Therefore, you should use the Microsoft Word instead of using LaTex (The paper will be excluded from the proceeding if you use LaTex).
Springer provides the relevant templates and sample files for both PC (sv-lncs.dot) and Mac (sv-lncs) environments.
- Please download word.zip
If you need more help on preparing your papers, please visit Springer's LNCS web page
** You can download the sample from here
2. Journal paper for SIs (The page limits are based on double column)
After closing the Congress, all accepted and presented papers in the World IT Congress 2015 Jeju will be recommended to
1) SCI/E journals (40%)
* The authors MUST submitted full paper with 7~8 pages
2) Intl' journals or LNEE Post proceedings (60%).
** Author can select one of intl' journal recommendations or LNEE Post Proeedings**.
* The authors can submit regular paper with 5-6 pages for SCOPUS journals and intl' journals publication.
**Template for SIs: please download this sample**
Author MUST select one of topics at the submission system;
AIM15-Ubiquitous and Embedded Systems
AIM15-IoT, Human Com, Big Data, Sensing
AIM15-Future Communications and Networks
AIM15-Advanced Cryptograpy and Serucity