The 2015 International Conference on
Advanced Intelligent Mobile Computing (AIM 2015)
"AIM 2015 is one of World IT Congress 2015 Jeju events"
February 24-26, 2015, Jeju, Korea
Step 1: Congress Process
1.Submission due: Jan. 5, 2015 (Final extension!!)
2.Author notification: Jan. 15, 2014
3.Registration due: Jan. 25, 2014
4.Camera-ready due: Jan. 25, 2015 (Optional)
** Round II registration fee is more expensive than Round I **
You can see the details from the registration website.
Round I (Closed)
1.Submission due: Dec. 10, 2014(Closed)
2.Author notification: Dec. 15, 2014
3.Registration due: Dec. 25, 2014
4.Camera-ready due: Jan. 5, 2015 (Optional)
** If authors want to revise and improve their paper for the congress CD proceeding, pls. submit it again by carmera-ready due.
Otherwise, the first version of submitted paper will be included in the CD proceeding.**
5. Congress dates: Feb. 24-26, 2015
Step 2: Journal Process for SIs
** This process is ONLY for authors of the accepted paper in the Congress **
6. Sending emails for SI recommendations: March. 5, 2015
7. Full paper submission due for SI: March 30, 2015
8. Final notification due: 2nd Quarter, 2015
9. Online publication of SIs: 3rd or 4th Quarter 2015 (Tentative)
* Open access journals or online first publication will be published by the due dates.
* The offline publications can be depended on schedule of the publisher.